Insane-CaricatureInsane-Caricature

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats

Messiah 2 Messiah 2

Christ

This isn't very good to be honest. I can understand the joke, but it's not very funny. The graphics are okay but the animation isn't that good. The sound is okay. Violence? Not enough!

A good idea but the main flaw lies in the poor animation.

Castle Cat 3 Castle Cat 3

Playable

I thought I would be in for a treat as I thoroughly enjoyed Castle Cat 2 when I played that, but this game isn't quite as good to be honest...

The leopard skin thing was cool but I think a wider choice of skins would have been better.

The music was pretty good and the sound effects were good too. The controls were easy to grasp.

However, I just didn't enjoy it. I guess the Castle Cat idea has just got stale for me.

Also, those bouncy cactus things on the first level annoyed the hell out of me!

Pengu-San Pengu-San

Yay

This is a very cool game!

I was a little confused at first but once I got into the 'swing' of the game I found myself really enjoying it.

Controls are simple and easy to grasp, and the concept of the game is great and very arcadey.

In summary, I think this game is great fun. This is something I'd like to play again and again...

Tip-A-Cow Tip-A-Cow

Funny

Never seen a guy so happy to have knocked over a cow... funny stuff!

The graphics are okay, the sound is good and the controls are fine. Nothing special, and I don't think I'll be playing this again and again (makes the level select redundant, really...)

An interesting game but it could be improved. More levels perhaps?